Gallery Mode and More!
!! SPOILERS AHEAD !!
- Gallery mode where you can view your designs from the story or free design mode. (It also acts kinda like a jukebox for the level music which is fun too).
- An escape menu so you can leave the game or toggle fullscreen mid-story.
- Yamasen is now more responsive and chatty while designing.
- In free design mode you can now design in the void without items fading away.
- Minor improvements to the text and menu display systems.
- The game no longer sometimes picks up items underneath the intended item.
- Fixed a problem where mid-level text appeared without being clicked on.
- Fixed a problem where multiple character sprites get drawn at once.
I think that's all of them but if there are any bugs still in the game please let me know.
I'd like to thank everyone who played Hermit Home Designer and a special thanks to all the people who have supported the game. I really didn't think more than a couple of people would care about my weird little game so your support truly means a lot to me. I'm new to programming and game development so this game, though small, took a lot of time and effort and taught me a lot. I hope you'll return for my future projects that will be bigger and better and always made with love.
Get Hermit Home Designer
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.